Discordant Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO INTERNET!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

NO INTERNET!!!!!! Empty NO INTERNET!!!!!!

Post  Napman1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm

I lost Internet today, my phone and television are also out. It won't be back on until next month. And because it was shut off (bill issue) Christmas is also canceled. I won't be getting my 500GB HDD for Christmas, I may get it in January, idk. So yeah. Spread the word for the rest of this month. Because I won't be able to.

EDIT: Well, in case you didn't know. My Internet got shut off on Friday the 13th, because our check bounced. So we owe(d) Mediacom (This is the name of my ISP) $300.00. And since we pay for T.V, Phone, and Internet from them, it was only inevitable that they would come and shut off our phone and T.V. Well, they did, but not for the missed payment. They said "If the bill stayed at $300.00, then you would've kept the phone and T.V until the 1st of December". But no, Mediacom, being the money hungry bastards that they are, they try and cash the check AGAIN, thinking we get paid weekly, so now the bill is $600.00 (We only pay $150.00 a month for all three services.) And we can't pay it by next month, or probably even January.

So now we're all here thinking of ways to get it back.... My mom says if we try and pay it, we won't have it until January or even Feburary. But Tristan suggests we make another bill and put it in either mine, or Trawn's name, making a new bill and everything, while mom and Tristan chip away at the $600.00 fine.

So basically, either way, Christmas is canceled for just me, since mom already bought everyone things. Trawn gets a Projector, mom gets some kind of glass snowmen, Tristan got his PS3, and GTA4. And what have I gotten all this time? I've gotten Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, which cost $20.00.

So in conclusion: I have absolutely no idea when we'll get everything back on, best guess would be 1st-5th of December, or up to the 1st of March 2010. So yup, I've officially felt true boredom. I guess I've finaly understood the old saying of "You never appreciate anything, until it's gone." or something close to that.... So yeah. Talk to you when ever I decide to walk a mile to the Library.

P.S I went to a War Muesum that has no admition fee. And I got to hold old WW2 guns. Surprised I held and was able to load, M1 Garand, M1A1 Carbine, Arisaka Bolt Action rifle, a Kar98k Bolt Action rifle, and some American Bolt Action that I forgot the name of, but it wasn't a Springfield. Also I saw a Walther handgun, a MP-40, and a STG-44 (Storming Gewehr). The Garand was pretty damn heavy, and the Carbine was the lightest of them all. Surprised

Last edited by Napman1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Napman1
Napman1

Back to top Go down

NO INTERNET!!!!!! Empty Re: NO INTERNET!!!!!!

Post  mike Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 am

so naps back on 1st of december....

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Napman1 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am

Okay d00dz I'm back, expect me at the chat more often. So you all can stop talking behind mah back!!! :@ YEAH I KNOW WTF YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING, GOD DAMN WORTHLESS PEICES OF TRASH!

:p
Napman1
Napman1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum